This #spin15aday club is open for new subscriptions.
Spring 2022 is about supporting local farms and farmers, sourcing wool for this club from the Pacific Northwest.
- A monthly fiber subscription of crafted spinning fibers to keep your spindles and spinning from becoming rusty. Packs are only available to USA customers at this time.
- Subscription Price: $17
- Each monthly pack will include:
- Approx. 58+ grams of crafted spinning fibers in the form of sliver/roving from The 1764 Fiber Mill.
- Includes a single wool wash pack (scents vary)
- Handcrafted yarn tag to use for your finished spun yarn
- Shipping included in pack price
- The combinations of fibers can range from:
- Dyed or natural color ways
- Single or multiple bumps of fiber in a shipment
- Sliver/roving fiber bumps created at the 1764 studio using locally sourced wool, and/or commercial rovings and tops sourced from the UK and USA.
- Note: sliver/roving (as I call it) is not like the commercial top/roving you receive from indie dyers. Please read the descriptions below to understand the product you will be receiving in this subscription.
Roving – a carded preparation produced by hand or industrial equipment. The thickness can vary, though it is commonly wrist-thick.
Sliver – a thinner version of roving. Sliver doesn’t have any twist to it at all, while roving has a tiny bit of twist, but not spinning twist.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly on the same day of the month you subscribed and ship out within a week.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time through your PayPal account.