This mid-winter #spin15adayevent will take place on February 4, 2023, virtually on Zoom. The hours are from 9am – 4pm PST (12pm – 7pm EST).
This will be a day to get cozy with some warm wooly socks, hot cocoa, spinning or other making you are working on as we learn a Japanese Braiding technique to make a wrist distaff and listen to presentations from wool loving creators. Of course there will be bingo, as it has become a staple of virtual camps for #spin15adayevents.
The event pack includes:
- 4 oz. of grey Shetland top/roving fiber, sourced UK
(Base colors: Blue, Purple, Green, and hints of grey)
- Event Pin Bling
- Making kit for Japanese Braiding technique, Kumihimo braiding.
- Bingo sheets
- PDF event schedule (emailed, see note below)
- Please note: Fibers are dyed with high quality acid dyes and rinsed clear, though you may experience some color bleed during an initial setting of your handspun yarn. The colors represented in the photographs are listed in the description above, though monitors may alter what is seen.
- Email note: System will email PDF downloads as a “completed order” to email listed on your account.