- Approximately 25+ grams of Polwarth/Silk (85/15) fiber dyed in the 1764 dye studio. Dyed individually; each roving will represent the colorway with slight variations.
- #spin15adayspringfling Button Event Pin.
- Digital pdf copy of the Spring Bee Cowl knitting pattern sent as a download via email to address given on the order/account.
- Digital pdf copy of the event activity sheet sent as a download via email to address given on the order/account for posting during the three day event.
- This Instagram event runs April 3 – 5, 2020. Spinners who purchase an event pack AND who post per the instructions of the event activities scheduled will be entered for a random name drawing of a multi-fibers batt created at the 1764 studio. One name drawn each day (three chances for the gift-away).
- Participants posts may be reposted in a recap on the Instagram account of @the1764shepherdess. If you would like to participate but do not want to have your post reposted/recapped, please leave a note in the checkout stating “no photo repost.”
- To help me with the random name drawings, please leave a note upon checkout with your Instagram name so I can easily send out any drawn gift-aways!
- Most of all, have fun.