December 2018 Challenge
Well, HoHoHo, December has arrived.
We’ve been spinning all year, so I decided we needed to end the year with an easy, fun spinning/knitting challenge over on Instagram.
Here’s what to do:
- Stash dive for about 100 grams of fiber or use up a bunch of bits to create something unique.
- Spin up approximately 100 yards in a DK weight (yes, you can target your spin to a specific weight, that’s just part of the challenge)
- Post your progress on Instagram with #spin15december2018
- Knit up a pair of Good Time Fingerless Mitts by Melissa Woods (a free Ravelry download) with your freshly spun yarn.
- Keep posting your progress on Instagram with #spin15december2018
- I’ll be drawing two names (completed the challenge) on December 31, 2018, and will send a woolly surprise package to them.
Even if your name is not drawn, you’ll have spun and knit yourself a pair of mitts! As @itsmyhamburger said, everyone wins.
Keep spinning and look for the activities being planned for #spin15aday in 2019!!!